Thursday, April 19, 2007

I don't understand

Well, nobody has heard from you since you called to ask your grandparents to bring you your clothes. They agreed to do so. But you never called or showed up the following morning as planned. I still don't understand how you can continue to do this.

We hear through the rumor mill that "some guy from Florida picked her up and took her back to Jacksonville." But we can't even confirm that.

Where ever you are, I hope you are alive and well, taking care of yourself and staying out of trouble.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Cristina said...

I'm a mother like you,I have also problems with my son,(diferents..), and I have read day after day your blog,I want that your you know that I hope that are solved soon and I could read it some day. A strong embrace. Very much spirit.
(excuse me my terrible English)