Friday, March 9, 2007

Dear Nicole,

There is so much that I want to say, and yet so much of which are feelings and thoughts that words simply can't express. So I will begin this blog with a link to music to which you can listen while reading my attempts to share my thoughts and feelings with you. These are all songs that I've recently heard on the radio, and most of which make me think of you. Most include words and thoughts that I would say to you myself, if only I could find you, and if only you would listen.

Number 5 on the music list is a reminder of Grandpa. He has always believed in both of us and never loses faith. He taught me to fly, not just in planes, but in life, and that the altitude to which we travel in life is dependent upon and proportionate to our attitude toward life. This is one of my prayers for you, for God to please help you gain altitude.

The Music

With all my love,
Mom

No comments: